Monday, February 25, 2019

A Month of Goodbyes

You have all probably heard that Susan Fleming Morgans, the Public Information Officer, is retiring on March 8. Susan's legacy includes being transparent enough and dismissing almost 400 Not In My Yard Signs (See Latest Right To Know- shaking my head UPDATED 2x), Susan reminding Andrew McNitt that "The purpose of this meeting it [sic] NOT to discuss the potential harmful effects of artificial turf..." , when she attacked The Almanac's tweet and proceeded to call my blog a disreputable local blog filled with a litany of libelous slurs, (See More lies from "the disreputable local blog"), and let us not forget to market, to market, to buy a … the most offensive article Susan ever wrote. She later apologized. To read more about Susan Morgans's contributions as public information officer, search this blog. For all of her followers, Susan Morgans gave a plug for her website,  www.susanflemingmorgans.com in her final column. You can read about her retiring cleaning lady. Of course.

I have not renewed the webhosting fee of $214.80 for my website, lebocitizens.com. I am done spending money on this community. I do want to thank those who sponsored me in the past. I will never forget.

I am so over Mt. Lebanon. There is life in Florida. There are no state income taxes, parking meters, or garages that charge to park. Recycling, including glass, is once a week. Garbage collection is TWICE a week. Yard waste is every Wednesday. Property taxes are VERY low. Gasoline is cheap. They don't worry about scary deer. They coexist with bears, alligators, and snakes. There are no overpaid, snobbish public information officers. Another thing that I am over is the Ward 4 Commissioner.  He continues to be a menace on the roads. But you elected him! No goodbyes from that dude.

No comments: