Thursday, May 24, 2018

I knew it was wrong!

Oh the crap I have had to deal with in this community by public officials! To be told over and over to file a Right To Know for answers and then receive "anonymous" comments from school board members saying that I have wasted thousands of dollars on Right To Know Requests, is just part of it. The eblasts to encourage folks to vote for the other two finalists in the Best of the 'Burgh contest was really messed up. At least the honor of being a finalist couldn't be taken away from me. Remember how my poor husband was brought up? Despicable. A former commissioner joked about igniting me, and also claimed that I was going through her garbage at 6 AM, and then resigned because she was "dying." Being taken to court all because I had PTSD and wanted to know which areas to avoid when the deer killing was taking place. Uninvited visitors at my door. The police calls. The threats. All the BS from former school board presidents for EIGHT years. Don't forget all the cease and desists from the municipality And then there was this. Can you get away with this in your District? A federal court ruled yesterday that public officials, from President Trump down to Tim Steinhauer, cannot block people from following their Twitter accounts. I knew it was wrong!!!

Tim, I knew that what you were doing to me was wrong. Nobody would listen to me. Many have been harassed for years in this "community with character."

As late as Monday, a resident wants to file a class action suit against me. I was within my rights to go the PA Ethics Commission for a decision. If it had been a frivolous complaint, it would have been tossed out. But. It. Wasn't. I went through all the proper steps before, during, and after filing my complaint.

With all this and more, I am the one who is constantly being labeled as the one with the problem. I was raised to stand up for what I believed in. I raised my kids that way too. I am revisiting that philosophy, because this really sucks.

No comments: