Sunday, December 9, 2018

One very determined troll

As of November 8, 2018, I changed the settings on Lebo Citizens to No More Comments. On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 6:22 PM, I missed a call dialed from the Mt. Lebanon Library. I was out and didn't hear my cell ring. When I came home, there was a call on my caller ID, also from Mt. Lebanon Public Library, at 6:23 PM.



No messages were left on either phone. I didn't think anything of it, until I opened my email this morning.

From:Blogger Contact Form <no-reply@blogger.com


Subject:[Lebo Citizens] New message received.
Date:Sun, Dec 9, 2018 7:36 am

Your post on Dec 4 perfectly illustrates how out of touch and filled with  
hate you are.

Regards,
December 4 | Blahblah@gmail.net

Note: This email was sent via the Contact Form gadget on  

This is one, very determined troll. Obviously, I offended a Mt. Lebanon Public Library employee. Wow!

Gee, who could that be? Perhaps the Community Engagement Coordinator of Mt. Lebanon Public Library and potty-mouthed school board commenter, Beth "Shit Show" Evans.


1 comment:

Lebo Citizens said...

A public library has no business having a graphic novels section of any kind, especially in a teen section. Yet people are offended by a song that was written in 1944. Unreal.
Elaine