Thursday, June 16, 2011

I wasn't going to say anything.

At Tuesday evening's Commission meeting, I was the first citizen to comment. I asked when my commissioner, Joe DeIuliis, was going to pay his 2010 taxes. He claimed to have paid his taxes and then went on to say that I was disingenuous and that is why I lost the election. 06 14 11 Commission citizen comment Another resident got up to speak about his taxes and also complained that a sitting commissioner had been delinquent on his taxes. At that point, Joe DeIuliis threatened him with a [civil] lawsuit. Comment and threat Again, Joe DeIuliis went after me.
The next morning, I went to the tax office and received two copies of this 2010 and 2011 tax inquiry.  I hand delivered one to Steve Feller and the other was scanned and emailed to Joe and all of the commissioners as documentation to back up what I had said the previous evening.  I have heard nothing.  I wasn't going to say anything, but since the meeting is being broadcast, my reputation is being tarnished, and I am being ignored, I thought I would provide the documentation here.  I have asked for a public apology.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe commissioner Joe is on to something. If we copy his behavior and don't pay our school taxes on time can Jan Klein pad the school budget enough to pay for the high school special interests' want lists on the project?

Joe, I understand the company you work for, DKC, bid on the high school project. How would DKC like it if they won the high school bid and they didn't get paid?

John Ewing

Lebo Citizens said...

John, the name of the company that commissioner Joe works for is
dck worldwide

Yes, dck bid on the high school project, but for some reason, there is no conflict of interest.

Lebo Citizens said...

Here is the link again. For some reason, blogger changes the link.

http://www.dckww.com/pages/MarketsService.aspx?type=markets&subtype=Education

Anonymous said...

Mr. DeIulius is the disingenuous one.

-Therese McDowell