Thursday, August 31, 2017

While I was away...UPDATED

On August 29, 2017, there was a white, sixty year old man outside of the Mt. Lebanon Public Library blocking people. From Facebook:
He was on his phone the whole time, saying very awful racial slurs etc and complaining about the types of people inside. He was loud and it was very scary for my son and I. He was there for well over an hour. I did end up calling the police, because no 60 year old man needs to be sitting at our library scaring people. Police did go and said he wasn't breaking any laws. HOWEVER... and this is the reason for my post .... the library director said it's against THEIR policy. No hate speech on their property and they implore us all go report him or anyone else directly to the desk as they can make him leave whereas the police can do nothing. It sucks. I can't even go to my own library anymore. Anyway, stay safe and if you hear him spewing his stuff report him. I have a picture but won't post it unless admin says it's ok.
Since I was away from my computer, I wasn't able to post this until now

Update August 31, 2017 9:22 AM Here are the photos.



No comments: