Monday, April 11, 2011

Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon

I am really enjoying getting out and talking with people.  There is a real sense of community here.  Our kids have grown up together.  I have gone to school with some of you.  It is like playing Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon.  We're all connected somehow.  Very cool.  However, there are many angry people living in Mt. Lebanon.  They tell me that they will be moving within the year or two.  They can't afford to live here anymore. Even though they realize that I am running for Commissioner in Ward 3, and not School Board Director, they have to vent. They know me well enough that I am still the same person that they knew way back when. They also realize that I tried to represent them by presenting their signatures to a Board set on pushing their own agenda.  Thank you for reading my blog, Folks.  I appreciate your support and kind words.  We truly are a community and I will do everything I can to keep it that way.

No comments: