Thursday, May 5, 2011

Candidates Forum recap

Last night, I was one of the fourteen candidates on the Mellon Middle School Stage.  The last time I was on that stage, I was playing violin in a Mt. Lebanon junior high orchestra concert - let's just say it was before Mt. Lebanon got the air rights over the transit system. 

I understand that members of the audience had a difficult time hearing the questions.  The Forum will be aired on Comcast Channel 7 and Verizon Channel 35 on May 6-17 and will run Sun/Mon/Wed/Fri at 10 a.m. and 7 p.m.

5 comments:

Tom Moertel said...

Can anyone verify when and on what channel the recording will air on Verizon FiOS? I recorded channel 35 on Sunday at 10 am, and the forum was not on then.

Cheers,
Tom

Anonymous said...

I'm hearing that neither the Muni nor the District did the actual recording....is that true...who is supposed to show it on the Comcast & the Verizon FIOS channels dedicated to the public and/or District if neither the Muni nor the District, who are otherwise equipped to do so ?

Certainly hope this is not a communications disconnect. We've suffered enough of those in Lebo recently.

Bill Lewis

Lebo Citizens said...

I emailed members of the LWV and got a couple of answers.
Both said to check with Susan Morgans/the Municipality for what the actual schedule will be.
I hope to get the schedule tomorrow.
Also, the League will not allow the Municipality to sell copies of the Forum.
Elaine

Tom Moertel said...

Thanks for checking on the recordings. I've been Tivoing likely slots but so far haven't been able to find it on the air.

Cheers,
Tom

Lebo Citizens said...

Heard back from IT at theMunicipality. Here is the response:

We had some difficulty converting the DVD with the way it was formatted. We have reconfigured the file and it is scheduled to run daily at 10 am & 7 pm. The video is actually airing as I type.

And it is on now.
Elaine