Thursday, May 3, 2012

Vicar Home and Garden's Outdoor Market This Saturday

This Saturday, May 5, Vicar Home and Garden will be sponsoring their outdoor market, Fleatique Bonanza, from 9 AM to 2 PM. Vicar's is located at the corner of Castle Shannon Blvd. and Shady Drive.


You’ll discover great finds and buys from popular South Hills shops and vendors, including yours truly. Fresh cut flowers, garden plants, furniture, jewelry, crafts, linens, vintage clothing, china, collectibles and many more treasures for your home and garden. Enjoy free street parking and refreshments.

I will have a table with my "world famous" Design Your Own Baby Dolls, among my other crafts.  Stop by and say hi. Or drop me a line at EGillen476@aol.com if you have any questions concerning my custom made dolls or my other wares. Gotta pay for my website somehow. ;>)

No comments: