Friday, September 14, 2012

Geotechnical report coming Monday

Through a 9/8/12 Right To Know, I am receiving a copy of the geotechnical report referenced in "Potential Project Cost Savings Worksheet" dated 8/8/2011. This time, it will cost me $21.75. The report should be available for pick up on Monday. Up until now, I have been able to get RTKs granted and sent via email. There were no charges for copies at twenty five cents per copy. The School District is allowed to charge for copies, but I hope this isn't the start of a new trend. If so, I will need to start a RTK fund! As soon as I receive the geotechnical report, I will scan it and post it here.

I would like to add that Mrs. Szalinski was quite pleasant when I called her with questions.  Thanks for your quick response, Mrs. Szalinski. The original response was sent via email and the following people were cc'ed:
Thomas Peterson TPeterson@tuckerlaw.com,
Dr. Timothy Steinhauer TSteinhauer@mtlsd.net,
Richard Marciniak RMarciniak@mtlsd.net,
Robb, Gavin grobb@tuckerlaw.com

2 comments:

Bill Matthews said...

Got 'ya covered on the $21.75.

Will try to get it to you before Monday.

Lebo Citizens said...

Thanks, Bill!
Elaine