Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Anonymous letter from an unhappy Ward 4 Democrat

This was in yesterday's mail, but I just got to it now. It was in a plain white envelope with no return address.











Saved in Google Docs


In separate, unrelated emails, were these photos.



*******




I'm really surprised. I had no idea that there are Dems in Ward 4 who feel this way about their endorsed candidate. 

Remember this? Is this the same T. Michael Brown? I got crucified over that one. He still trash talks me on Facebook, calling me crazy. Well, he ended up resigning before the election and John Bendel ran unopposed. So yeah. The Republicans have their share too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I've said before that I don't think there is much difference between Dems and Repubs on the local Lebo level. I don't really know much about the Repubs here, but the Dems truly lack any brand. I know they are very centrist, if not right-leaning. So, I assume they morph with the Repubs but the Lebo Repubs may have a very different view and not be happy about the Lebo Dems leaning on them or fusing with them.

Bob Fischer appears to be one of the only grown-ups to be running for Lebo commissioner in many, many years. He is heads above his opponent, Grella. I'm not only referring to Grella in relation to his recent arrest for public drunkenness. Drunk or sober, Grella would be another disastrous addition to a long line of incompetent Mt. Lebanon public officials. He is immature, inexperienced and doesn't know a lick about Mt. Lebanon. Look, if Grella is still around in 10 years, gets involved in some real public service, and cleans up his personal life, maybe his running for some type of office would not be ridiculous, as it is right now. I cannot imagine why anyone in Ward 4 would vote for Grella to be their next commissioner. It defies reason.

Anonymous said...

OMG,,was Mr. Grella in a motor vehicle with the possibility of killing someone ??? How will our Democratic Hack/District Magistrate?Sunset Hills treat this guy???? I bet it will be a lot better than he treated the young woman who confronted and took pictures of the private hunter on the Perri's property in Sunset Hills......I sat in the audience when this poor woman was treated like she raped and pillaged young children.. by this unprofessional DM..

Anonymous said...

10:27, No. otherwise that would be a DUI, not public drunkenness. Fake news.