Saturday, April 28, 2018

"New" Policy on Block Parties

It's always been this way, but according to Mt. Lebanon Magazine, there is a new policy on block parties.


For all my long time Lebo Citizens readers, you may remember these posts on block parties.

September 13, 2015 Another unexpected visitor That is when my buddy, Steve Silverman leaked out this information to his friend, who then came to my door and told me to mind my own business.

September 17, 2016 I know. Mind my own business. Susan Morgans' family has since moved from Sleepy Hollow, but Sleepy Hollow was once again excused from this rule.

September 19, 2016 A violation of the Sunshine Law? That is when I found out that the rules can change as often as...well, I won't go there, but you know what I was going to say.

Here is the official Block Party Street Listing. Notice that Sleepy Hollow is not permitted to have block parties. What once was old, is now new again.

Nick, wherever you are, we made a difference with this one too. All your RTKs paid off in the end. Thanks, Buddy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Quite a legacy indeed.

Lebo Citizens said...

Not only did Susan Morgans' family move from Sleepy Hollow, I see that Joe Kramer sold his house in December.
Elaine

Lebo Citizens said...

I don't think that 8:18 PM would leave a despicable comment, so I am hoping to take it positively. Nick has quite a legacy. Look at what has gone down, thanks to him. The capital campaign was shut down. Jan Klein is retiring. The school board reviews every list of monthly expenses. The evil school board president who made an ass of herself during Nick's citizen comments lost the election. The unfair block party policy has been made right again. That is just off the top of my head. Yes, quite a legacy.
Elaine

Anonymous said...

Sorry but there is something wrong with the policy or LPL’s article. They forbid block parties on some collector streets while LPL says they are only restricted on arterial, etc. Collector streets see less traffic than arterial but yet, the restriction. This list is BS and Mr Rogers would not approve and not do I. Peace, love and block parties for all.