Sunday, March 27, 2011

Inquiring Minds Want to Know

I am still getting questions about last week's hearing.  Yes, I received a certified letter.  It was not on official letterhead, but was computer generated.  Note the spelling of the attorney's last name.  Note the signature was in a different font and not hand written.  Note the conditions I was to return the call.  Note that the letter was not dated.  Here is the envelope.  It is not typed and the spelling of the last name has one "R" while "Borrelli" was spelled with two "R's" in the letter.  Does that printing look familiar? No missed calls showed up on my caller ID, either on my home phone or on my cell phone.  No attorney was ever listed on the docket.  The contact number on the letter was to a cell phone.  The Court was never copied. 
I have nothing else to report.  I have been totally transparent about the whole process.  It is unfortunate that I didn't have a Democrat file the challenge, but as I said before, "Live and learn."

Update 03/28/11 I also received a copy of the letter via regular mail on Saturday, March 19, 2011.  This is the envelope sent regular mail.  It, too, was not typed and the spelling of the last name had one "R" in the return address.  At least they're consistent!

No comments: