Sunday, March 27, 2011

Meet and Greet was Yiayia approved!

I want to say thank you to all the church ladies, a. k. a. church yiayias, who made yesterday's Meet and Greet extra special.



The Greek pastries were all made by them and enjoyed by all!  My committee did a fantastic job.  Thank you!! Most of all, I want to thank all who came to the church.  I enjoyed meeting everyone.  I was surprised to see Democrats taking Voter Registration applications because they wanted to switch parties.  I wish I had a dollar for every time someone would say to me, "Isn't he moving? It was on the news." when people would ask me about my opponent.  I would respond by saying I was on the news on May 24, 2010 when the School District passed that whopper of a budget and was quoted as saying that I didn't want to move. http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/pittsburgh/s_683087.html I am here to stay.  

P.S.  The Yiayias love the commercials but were quick to point out that hummus isn't Greek.   

No comments: