Saturday, May 11, 2013

999 and counting

I noticed that this is my 999th post on the Lebo Citizens blog. What will my 1,000th post be about? How crappy the RCML is? My "obsession with Susan Morgans and her magazine?" Will it be about how we should never vote for Dan Remely or Mary Birks? Or will it be how the School District is pulling a fast one with the budget? Change orders? Timmy's next raise? The Turf Board? There is so much!

I missed the three year anniversary of my website, Lebo Citizens. I am a month into my fourth year.

I never seem to run out of material in Mt. Lebanon. Thanks to you, The Readers, I get a lot of help.  I could never do it without all the information you send me.
Stay tuned for 1,000.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing how many blogs have come and gone.
There's bloglebo, pretty much out to lunch.
Anyone interested in the MTL supported Reallebo girls blog? Ah what a community those two created!
VoiceofMtlebanon, not saying much these days.
How about Posti's blog?
Then we have Lebomag.com anybody read or engage with that one?
For all the hatred Directed at Elaine, she's still keeping the community up to date on goings on.

Anonymous said...

I vote for confessing the hate in your heart. Nothing says hypocrisy like someone hateful accusing someone of being hateful. Maybe you can post a 20-year projection of web hits. Maybe post a list of all the RTKs the school boors made you file.

Anonymous said...

8:25... Hun?

Anonymous said...

That was tongue in cheek. 20 year projections like the fictional enrollment projections by Kubit? The Posti "hate in your heart" comment? Come on, I shouldnt have to explain this.

Anonymous said...

Oh agree, I had trouble figuring out who it was directed at though.

Anonymous said...

I have followed the enrollment projections in Mount Lebanon School District since the 1970's and I have never seen an accurate 10-year enrollment projection, let alone an accurate 20-year enrollment projection.

The only accurate projections are the five-year projections because you are guessing how many babies will be born from this year forward if you are guessing the 10-year enrollment. I think I would rather guess the Power Ball number than future birth rates, at least I might get lucky at Power Ball.