Monday, March 10, 2014

I cannot catch a break

On March 1, 2014 at 10:40 AM, I wrote this comment:
Someone did share a horror story with me concerning a sweet deal with Underarmour which John Grogan blew over this turf fundraising. It appears that UA wanted to work with the high school and supply much needed equipment to the weight room, etc., but Grogan insisted that they also make a $2,500 donation toward the nonmunicipal share for the turf project. UA went elsewhere.
Elaine
I filed a Right To Know with the School District on March 1, 2014 at 1:44 PM for all communication between John Grogan and Under Armour. It was received by Mrs. Szalinski on March 3, 2014.
Here is the response to my RTK. Grogan Under Armour emails Notice how Under Armour reached out again on March 2, 2014 with John Grogan responding on March 3, the day of my RTK. So do I have to file ANOTHER RTK for the rest of the story? I cannot catch a break.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elaine - Henry Stafford challenged himself a few weeks back to reach out again to Grogan. Where is it ?

Lebo Citizens said...

Sigh. I don't know. Why does everything have to be such a fight?
It looks like Mr. Stafford reads my blog. I hope he can supply the missing information.
Elaine

John David Kendrick said...

Elaine,

The story here isn't about turf or sponsorship or where the funds come from...

The real story is what happens when the electorate doesn't vote.

Face it folks, we got the government that 17% of the electorate voted for!

Don't cry about it now. Get involved, select come candidates, organize and vote, vote, vote!!!

Lebo Citizens said...

Someone just wrote that he is enjoying my "Leboleaks." I LOVE that!
John, if we could have people in office who don't lie and are transparent, we wouldn't be in this situation.
Elaine

Anonymous said...

If we had a competent athletic director he would support the fundraising the school is doing instead of blowing his own agenda and screwing up the process. Ms. Delucca will have future problems with Mr. Grogan. I bet Tim won't know how to handle Grogan.