Monday, November 23, 2015

Shop Small Businesses on Saturday

I rarely go to South Hills Village. Recently, I discovered that we have DSW and Ulta at the SHV Annex. Who knew?  Throughout the year, you will find me either on Washington Road or at Gloria Horn Sewing Studio on Castle Shannon Blvd.  I will not pass a lemonade stand without stopping and leaving a tip. What can I say? I support small businesses whenever possible. This Saturday is a big day for small businesses, Shop Small Saturday.


I am happy to report that Eric Milliron, one of the few Mt. Lebanon staffers who is worth his weight in gold, once again arranged free on-street parking all day Saturday on Beverly Road and Washington Road. 

This year, celebrate Thanksgiving with your family, take advantage of the Black Friday sales, and most importantly support local businesses on Saturday. I'll see you Saturday.

No comments: