Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Are we being vindictive, Susan? UPDATED

Or is it censorship? Or favoring one presidential candidate over another?

Let me back up. Yesterday, I read the online article what's your sign which was posted on lebomag.com.

The author writes
When did we become so skittish about dialogue? We argue about taxes and construction, sporting events and rules. Why can’t we show our colors this election?
I totally agree with her. I continued to read the comment that was published under the article.
I suspect many Clinton supporters do not advertise on their lawns for fear of property damage at the hands of more extreme right wing Trump supporters ( not necessarily from the community )...
I submitted this comment yesterday, and I am still waiting for approval.
Property damage? Seriously? There are many election signs in my neighborhood and they have not experienced any property damage.
So what gives, Public Information Office?

Update October 26, 2016 1:42 PM My comment was finally published. I guess the PIO is just overworked and couldn't get to it in a timely manner. Anyway, thanks for publishing it, PIO.

No comments: