Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Slippery ballot question ahead

One week and counting. I just want this election over. Too many robocalls. Too confusing. Want to see the ballot? Go to www.vote411.org There you will see the slippery ballot question for this election.



Brian O'Neill wrote about this very issue last week in the PG. Brian O'Neill: Pa. voters, beware — slippery ballot question ahead

I voted in the PG's online poll and as of today, 86% are voting NO. Please take the time to read Brian O'Neill's opinion piece and vote!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that the mandatory retirement age for PA judges should be 45. The earlier the better.

Anonymous said...

If your phone system works with it, nomorobo is a godsend ... completely blocks robo calls.

Lebo Citizens said...

Please tell me more about this.
Elaine

Anonymous said...

Today's P-G reports that Allegheny County lawyers have started a PAC in support of raising the retirement age of state court judges to 75. I wonder why those lawyers want to keep those judges around? I think we know the answer.