Monday, January 15, 2018

This shouldn't be happening! UPDATED 1/17/18



From: Timothy Steinhauer

Sent: Monday, January 15, 8:21 PM

Subject: Re: Blocked on Twitter...

To: Middle School Parent


Thanks for your request. You will be unblocked once I log back into my account. I am pleased that your wish to follow my tweets. This has been a great environment to spread the good activities that occur throughout the District. 


Best wishes,


Tim


On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 8:01 PM, Middle School Parent wrote:

Dear Board:

I am blocked from seeing Dr. Steinhauer's tweets. Is there anything that can be done about this?

Update January 17, 2018 5:43 AM This is why Timmy shouldn't be blocking ANYONE. I was assured when he unblocked me that he wasn't blocking anyone now. Why is he blocking anyone? This is what the middle school parent had been missing until two days ago.


This is so wrong!

1 comment:

Lebo Citizens said...

I will keep Timmy's Twitter feed on this blog, when I switch to Facebook. So sad that parents have to rely on this blog for information from Timmy.
Elaine