Friday, March 30, 2012

Did you buy your Mega Millions ticket?

I just came back from getting a lesson on how to play.  For those of you out there like me who have never played before, it is a buck.  For a multiplier, it is another buck.  Don't ask me what that means. 
Here is what I plan to do, if I win.  Before PK contacts me, I would want certain people to resign from the board and administration. I would want an apology from the VOICE people. I would want an apology from board members, past and present. I would want the community service coordinator's job protected. Heck, I would want all the jobs protected. I would want an apology from the sports bullies. I would want the District to pay for their own *#!@ fields and let the Municipality use their funds for Municipal assets.
For all that, I would give a million dollars of my $540 million jackpot (provided nobody else wins!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elaine,

You are so off the mark!

There is no way those people would resign even if you offered to pay for the ENTIRE project!

Do you think I am wrong?

Albert Brennaman

Samuel Adams said...

If I win, here's what I'm offering: If state investigators decide to actually do their job and look into how this board has been operating and, if the investigation sheds light on criminal activity, I will pay for ALL court costs for the state as well as ALL costs for incarceration of those convicted.
Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Anonymous said...

Rumor has it, the first words out of the winner's mouth upon hearing their last number picked was: "get me Pursuant Ketchum on the phone, I've got a big check ready for the Mount Lebanon Skool [;-) District"

Giffen Good

Lebo Citizens said...

Albert, I didn't win. With the jackpot so high, there was some wiggle room to pay for the whole thing. Too bad.
Samuel, in case you didn't win, here is a way to do that for free.
The hotline number to call is 412-894-7515 to report suspected abuse of public education funds. You will reach the United States Attorney's Office for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
I would hold out for a little while in case someone brought them to their senses during the community coffee this morning. Ha!
Elaine

Samuel Adams said...

Thank you for the phone number. I had a little daydream this morning involving state police showing up at the coffee house, presenting Posti with hard evidence of the board's fraud, and then cuffing her. Oh, the humanity (and the bruise to her fragile little ego). Sadly, it was just a dream...at least today...Looks like I have some calls to make.

Deo, patriae, amicis.

Anonymous said...

If someone in the Lebo bubble wins the 640 mega million lottery the school district will get their cut because it would be considered income and one would have to pay the tax to the school district, the municipality, the state and federal government. So the school board wouldn't care because they would get their cut of your winnings. Let's hope someone in the bubble wins so some of the debt is paid off with the taxes.

Sue Dixon