Friday, July 17, 2015

Kristen will be so proud of her replacement UPDATED

From: egillen476
To: cvuono 
Cc: commission ; sfeller ; rsukal ; philip.weis ; egillen476 
Subject: Re: Taxes
Date: Fri, Jul 17, 2015 1:37 pm

Easier said than done, Coleen. You, of all people, should know that. You had your house on the market for six months four years ago and couldn't sell it. Now you are asking $70,000 more and it has been on the market for almost a month now. Is that why your house is on the market? You won't say where you plan to move.

Thank you for your response, Coleen. I rarely get one.

Elaine Gillen

 -----Original Message----- 
From: Coleen Vuono 
To: egillen476 Cc: Commission ; Stephen Feller ; Rudy Sukal ; Philip Weis 
Sent: Fri, Jul 17, 2015 12:11 pm 
Subject: Re: Taxes 

Ms. Gillen, 
With all of the complaints you have about Mt. Lebanon it seems to me that you really might be happier selling your house and moving out of the community. 
Coleen Vuono

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 11:32 AM, ' egillen476@aol.com' via Commission wrote: 

Commissioners, 

I just paid my $826.06 municipal tax bill in protest. I have learned that Mt. Lebanon residents are not treated fairly. Those who pay more in taxes are the ones who you seem to cater to. 

Whether it is municipal trees, views on the use of weapons in our densely populated community, skewed public information, pet projects, or even getting responses to emails, money talks in Mt. Lebanon. 

I wrote on my check that I paid my taxes in protest. I'm sure you are all chuckling over this email, but it is the only recourse that I have. It has never been this bad in all the years I have lived in Mt. Lebanon. 

Elaine Gillen

Update July 17, 2015 4:02 PM Another email from Coleen. Wow! This is a record!

From: egillen476 
To: cvuono 
Cc: commission ; sfeller ; philip.weis ; egillen476 
Subject: Re: Taxes Date: Fri, Jul 17, 2015 3:58 pm 
Attachments: 31 Woodland Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15228 is For Sale _ Zillow.pdf (3591K) 

Since this is all subject to Right To Knows, I wanted to cite my source, Coleen. The information on your house came from Zillow. http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/31­Woodland­Dr­Pittsburgh­PA­15228/11396962_zpid/ I have also attached it as a pdf. If the information is incorrect, I could refer you to another real estate agent who would make sure that the information is posted correctly. Perhaps the correction would help to sell your home faster, since this is what the public sees. You're welcome. 

While I have your attention, Coleen, do you plan on spending the balance of your term in Ward 3, should you sell your home? How many times have I asked you this question before? 

Elaine Gillen 

-----Original Message----- 
From: Coleen Vuono 
To: egillen476 
Cc: Commission ; Stephen Feller ; Rudy Sukal ; Philip Weis 
Sent: Fri, Jul 17, 2015 1:54 pm 
Subject: Re: Taxes 

Ms. Gillen, 
Just for the record-everything you said about my house is incorrect. 
Coleen Vuono 

5 comments:

Elaine's Friend, Barbara S. said...

If Steel Magnolias is correct that: "An ounce of pretention is worth a pound of manure" then the stunning majority of Mt. Lebanon's leadership (and the power-brokers in the puppet government behind them) must have had it delivered to them by the truckload! You can't feign that type of arrogance: this is the real thing! Don't take it to heart, Elaine. Other than with a very few (and I mean VERY FEW) highly toxic people in this town, you are not only a living legend, YOU ARE A CONSTANT HERO! Coleen doesn't deserve as much of your time as the time it took her to type that insult--

Lebo Citizens said...

Wow! Living legend? Hero? No, no, no, no. No way, but thank you for the kind words, Barbara.

I have so much rage in me right now, that I am going to have a stroke. I'm not going to whine and say that I am on Social Security now that I am old enough to be a widow. It doesn't matter what my age is or whether I am on a fixed income; no one should take that from their commissioner.

I wrote on my check "Paid in protest
- commissioners
- municipal tree"

Coleen was appointed, not elected into that position. We cannot remove an elected commissioner. Can an appointed commissioner be removed?

Video is up on the municipal website http://mtlebanon.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=3&clip_id=264
Elaine

Lebo Citizens said...

Of course I received no response from any of the commissioners when I sent this to them yesterday.
USDA APHIS Wildlife Services 2008 Firearm Safety Review
Hmm. Maybe that is why Coleen was so cranky with me today.
Elaine

Dorothy said...

Or...Coleen might just have been cranky because she got up on the wrong side of her cage.

Steel Magnolias Fan said...

I was just looking at the realtor's pictures of the cute little stone Cape Cod of Coleen Vuono and was stunned to note the conspicuous absence (or evidence) of deer in both the front and back yards. Maybe they were just shy when the pictures were being taken. OR...MAYBE THEY JUST DON'T EXIST! In either event, thank you, Elaine, for making it so easy for us to enjoy the perfect little house of the perfect little house-stager. I didn't think that anyone lived that way, except, that is, for the people who live in magazines. I wonder if she knows Martha Stewart?