Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sunday: WITH the new signs UPDATED

Even after the nice signs were put up and the coaches were told to make sure people adhere to the rules, we still have this:




Chairs and sports drinks…a no no. And who knows what’s in the thermos?


Ice cream…another no no.


The pic below was a player retrieving a ball that bounced from Middle field onto WildCat and time out had to be called. What happens if a ball comes over from the other field when the outfielder is making a play in his own field? What happens if a ball that was hit from the other field hits a player on the other field and causes an injury? 



Maybe that’s why they are leaving this sign up.


This is the type of sign we really need:

Update July 29, 2015 11:17 AM I have been having an email exchange with John Bendel on this topic. (Imagine that!) Here it is.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, they're from Mt Lebanon. Don't you know who they are?

Maybe "He who should not be named" should take some of that energy he uses to bully women to go and bully those people off HIS turf. He stole it fair and square!

Anonymous said...

5:42, I reached out to Mr. "He who should not be named" and his reply was:

"I will take responsibility for this and will see that it is taken care of."

That was on Tuesday, July 21st. The latest pics from the blog are from Sunday, July 26th.

So much for taking responsibility and seeing that it is taken care of.

Today's reply from Mr. "He who should not be named" regarding the pics from yesterday was:

"How about I meet you down there tonight or sometime this week and you can give me your expert opinion in person I would appreciate it."

Think about this...it was the Sports Advisory Board that wanted this taxpayer funded turf and we are paying our Recreation Director Dave Donnellan $108,000 per year plus benefits that include a taxpayer funded cell phone to oversee the operations, and they still can't get it right. What's wrong with this picture?

Nick M.

Lebo Citizens said...

Nick, when I read what He Who Shall Not Be Named said to you, I can't help but think he is saying, "You gotta problem? Tell it to my face."

I believe David Donnellan has a car provided to him, as well.
Elaine

Anonymous said...

Are you implying Elaine that Mr. He Who Shall Not Be Named may want to bully me?

Nick M.

Lebo Citizens said...

Nick, HWSNBN would never do that to you.You're much taller than him. :) But you sure ticked him off!
Elaine

Lebo Citizens said...

Parents, have any warnings been issued during this heatwave?
Elaine

Anonymous said...

HWSNBN - Just like high school, I'll meet you at the field after school...

What an immature jerk. I knew he'd never change.

Lebo Citizens said...

Yesterday was my lucky day and I don't want it to go unnoticed. I had an email exchange with John Bendel! Don't miss the update.
David Donnellan is responsible for the upkeep of the toxic turf.
Elaine

Anonymous said...

Where was our illustrious Recreation Director Dave Donnellan when the taxpayer funded turf was being littered with chairs, sports drinks, coffee, sunflower seeds and some ice cream with folks smoking cigars leaning against the pole?

Nick M.