Friday, October 13, 2017

Kordistos v MTLSD Settlement Agreement

There is a new item on the agenda for Monday, October 16, 2017.
Settlement Agreement: RESOLVED, That the Board approves the Settlement Agreement with Cleon Kordistos in the form presented.
It appears that Private Citizen Jan Klein is keeping the attorneys busy. Here is the background on the case. Kordistos v. Mt. Lebanon School District 

When I went to pay my printing bill of $1.25 the other day, I noticed that it was very tense in the Business Office. Gee, am I allowed to say that? Or do I have to take this down too?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course we’ll never know what the settlement was because it was a personnel matter, much like we never heard the details about Sablegate.
Perhaps this explains the discrepencies in the fundraiser’s financial statements.

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Klein isn't a private citizen Elaine.

Lebo Citizens said...

I'm aware, 7:21 AM.
Elaine

Lebo Citizens said...

I don't know, Jason, but I think I got my point across. ;(
Elaine