Monday, November 7, 2011

School Board Candidate Paula Bongiorno writes:

I am Paula Bongiorno.  The time and effort I have contributed to this community stands on its own. I am a 35 year resident, who has spent half of that time being very involved with school issues.  I cannot begin to count the hundreds and hundreds of school board meetings I attended - often being the sole member of the public present.  Since 1994, some very constructive ideas have been given to the board by myself and other members of the public.  We are now gradually seeing some of these ideas coming to fruition.  The history and knowledge I bring to the table is unmatched by anyone on the board or any of the other candidates
I have always been a strong proponent of the best education for our students along with as much public input as possible. Anyone who has gone to school board meetings, watched televised meetings, listened to podcasts or has been involved with the school district knows this.  This is why I decided to run on the write-in campaign of James Cannon.  Rudy, Charlotte and Joe all have lived in Mount Lebanon for years and have been personally involved with school issues. The combination of this team would bring new dimension to the school board - a dimension to the table that is sadly needed in many areas.
It is time for real change and the four of us will do it: Rudy Bies, Charlotte Stephenson, Joseph Wertheim and Paula Bongiorno.  We need your write-in vote, please vote.
Paula Bongiorno

No comments: