Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Please help this courageous Mt. Lebanon graduate

I know that we are being bombarded from all directions for donations here in Mt. Lebanon, but this one is a personal one for me. Geri, a 1997 Mt. Lebanon graduate is my daughter's friend and needs a triple transplant. The following is a letter from her mother in law. Please give what you can.

This is my beautiful daughter-in-law Geri. She is one of a kind, I always said I couldn't have picked a better woman for my son if I tried.

Geri got type 1 diabetes at a very young age. Her kidneys are now operating at about 18% so she is being put on the kidney, pancreas transplant list. First I ask for your prayers for her. That she has no fear and that she comes through this and everything works just the way it should! She will not be able to work for quite awhile so I am asking anyone who can to please click on the link below and make any donation you can to offset the money they will need to get through this time. I have 3 incredibly, loving, beautiful grandchildren who will be going through so much while their mom is going through this process. Not having to worry about money will make things so much easier for them. So please, open your hearts and give what you can...no matter how small.

Thanks so much in advance.
A grateful Mother-in-Law
Laurie Whalen MacCleary
To donate, please visit: http://patients.transplants.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=485635&lis=1&supId=370711636&patientPID=16070

No comments: